Application of Portable Centrifuge in Ecological Environmental Protection of Wule Town-Shanghai Jingxin
The portable centrifuge is a high-speed rotating machine. It is a special device that uses the strong centrifugal force generated by the high-speed rotation of the rotor around the shaft to separate particles of different properties in the sample, which can realize the analysis and separation of the sample.
In the process of sample collection for environmental monitoring and detection and analysis, portable centrifuges are often used for efficient solid-liquid separation. China Environmental Monitoring Station Document Station Shui Zi  No. 603, the notice on the issuance of the "Technical Regulations for On-site Pretreatment of Surface Water Total Phosphorus", environmental monitoring, testing and analysis staff need to conduct water sampling at multiple sampling points in the field, and complete the on-site sampling Centrifugation (solid-liquid separation), and technical requirements for the centrifuge: the rotation speed is 2000 rpm/min, and the single centrifugation volume is 1000ml. It can be seen that the on-site front-line environmental monitoring, detection and analysis staff have particular needs for the convenience and efficiency of on-site centrifugation.
At present, they are all desktop centrifuges used in the laboratory. The weight of the battery is more than 35kg and the starting power is more than 1000w. It is difficult for the general mobile power supply sold on the market to make it run normally. It needs to be equipped with a large and heavy Power supply, not suitable for outdoor use. Due to the lack of 220v power supply that meets the requirements on site, it is very inconvenient to borrow electricity from residents' homes nearby. Some use diesel generators to generate electricity, which are bulky and smell too heavy in the sampling truck, which will contaminate the collected samples.
At present, the desktop centrifuge used in the laboratory has the following shortcomings in the actual use of the field:
1. The volume of a single centrifugation is too small and the body weight is too heavy.
2. The laboratory uses a portable desktop centrifuge, and the maximum single centrifugation volume is only 200ml~300ml, which cannot meet the requirements for field use (centrifuges used for field work must meet the single centrifugation volume of not less than 1000ml); laboratory The body weight of the desktop centrifuge with a single centrifugation volume greater than or equal to 1000ml is not less than 35kg, which is inconvenient to carry; it does not have a power supply and requires an external 220v mains power to work, and the field does not have power supply conditions and cannot work.
3. The starting power is too large, and the general mobile power supply cannot be carried.
4. The laboratory uses a desktop centrifuge with a single centrifugation volume greater than or equal to 1000ml, and the starting power is more than 1000 watts. Generally, a portable mobile power supply cannot be carried, and an external 220v mains power supply is required. Work.
Shanghai Jingxin has developed a field portable centrifuge JX-L02 with independent intellectual property rights in view of the past drawbacks and technological revolution. His advent has brought convenience to experimenters.
Shanghai Jingxin Field Portable Centrifuge JX-L02 provides a portable centrifuge for field work with large volume for single centrifugation, self-provided power supply, low starting power, light body, compact and easy to carry.
1. Place the portable centrifuge JX-L02 on a firm, stable and flat water platform or floor without shaking.
2. Open the lid of the sample compartment of the centrifuge first, check whether there is any abnormality, and set the rotation speed and centrifugation time if there is no abnormality.
3. Transfer the water sample containing the sample into the centrifuge bucket and place it in the sample symmetrically.
4. When placing the sample test tube, be sure to place the test tube of the same volume and mass in a symmetrical position.
5. Start the instrument and centrifuge to obtain a centrifuged water sample.
The Shanghai Jingxinji Laboratory is urgent, close to the experiment, has always insisted on independent innovation, and strives for excellence, and has been praised by the majority of scientific researchers.